Chailey Rollercoaster Head Support
A multi-adjustable head support which can be used in a combination with a variety of seating systems.
Chailey Rollercoaster Head Support - Feature List
- Positive positional locking achieved by convenient hand wheels
- Hidden adjustable stops to allow correct height positioning of lateral arms
- Mounts directly into fixed receiver bracket and secured using thumb screws
- Adjustable collars ensure the head support is returned to correct height on refitting
- Headrest support can remain in place during transfers. By fully raising both support arms, there is no need to remove the head support assembly from its mounting.
The Rollercoaster head support has been successfully fitted to a wide range of seating systems and posture management equipment including CAPS, Gill range of seating systems R82 Xpanda and Leckey Advanced seat units. It has also been fitted to Rea Assist and Chunc wheelchairs together with chailey toilet seats from Smirthwaites.
Contact us to learn more about the Chailey Rollercoaster Head Support
The Chailey Rollercoaster - Head Support
|Small Head Support||Large Head Support|
|Weight with Single Stem||2.1kg||2.2kg|
|Weight with Double Stem||2.2kg||2.3kg|
|Lateral Arm Min Width||60mm||85mm|
|Lateral Arm Max Width||115mm||155mm|